btcq.net
相关文档
当前位置:首页 >> BE pAiD in >>

BE pAiD in

Paid in Full [电影]全款交收 双语例句 1. The bill must be paid in full by the last day of this month. 帐单须在本月底之前全部付清. 来自辞典例句 2. Payment will be put in Escrow and paid in full on completion. 付款将被放置在托管足...

前者是D/P 付款交单 后者是TT 举个列子: 1.D/P付款 收到客人订单后就开始生产,出货,然后准备单据去银行,对方付款了,银行才将单据为他们. 2.TT (30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy B/L) 收到订金才开始生产,出货. 在客人付...

30%预付款,70%在发货前交全 的英文是: An advance deposit payment of 30% now and the rest 70% will be paid in full before the delivery.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: PAYMENT FOR 100% OF CIF SHIPMENT VALUE WILL BE PAID AGAINST...PRESENTED WITHIN 21 DAYS AFTER B/L DATE: 1) SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE ...

B 句意为:——据说约翰将拥有一份年收入超过60 000美元的工作。——是的,他也将按周获得报酬。表示“每年”用a year;表示“按周计算”用by the week。

信用证从本质上讲是保护卖家利益,因为信用证是银行信用不是企业信用,一旦卖方根据信用证条款完成了自己的自认,开证行就得无条件付款给卖方。

Terms of Payment:①Full invoice value shall be paid by L/C 60 days from the B/L date,payable in USD for 100% amount of invoice value ...

26Now too much ___ is paid to and too much money is spent in keeping...29、That paper must be handed in by next week, so make sure ___ to ...

Further, the said consultancy fees shall be paid in good, clean clear and unencumbered Euros or USD and delivered, via wire transfer, to your designated...

C 试题分析:句意:应该特别重视发展人民的福祉,尤其是在贫困地区。句中用到了pay attention to doing sth重视做某事,的固定句型,本句中运用给了被动形式,故选C点评:此类固定短语,在理解句意的基础上,要分清各个之间意思侧重的不同。这...

网站首页 | 网站地图
All rights reserved Powered by www.btcq.net
copyright ©right 2010-2021。
内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。zhit325@qq.com